Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bella's

A few Bella's to have on hand-used Copics, SU In Color from last year tangerine tango & kiwi kiss. Background is some paper shared with my sister Jewelbug & some prima's with a little bling center. I love the striped pants on Billboardabella! They are so fun to color with coordinating paper.


This one is for my friend Michelle who now lives in North Carolina-again copics & SU In Color from last year Pacific Point.




I made this one last week but after a trip to the Altamont Stamping & Scrapbook Expo yesterday (we froze-no heat in the building) with my sister Jewel & her friend from the Cricut MB Christina I decided to glam it up a bit. I used a Sakura Quickie Glue pen on the top & purse then sprinkled on some lilac Sparkles from Denami Design and now she is all glitzed up! I hate to be an enabler but if you don't have this pen & some of these Sparkles you should really try them-the pen was $2.50 and the Sparkles I think were 3/$8. Now I wish I had gotten more.






1 comment: