Sunday, July 25, 2010

Drawer boxes for Teaghan Olivia Barker Benefit

My girlfriend's 3 year old god daughter Teaghan has cancer and she is holding a benefit Aug 15, 2010 at the Roselawn in New York Mills, NY.

I am making some items for the Chinese Auction-these are 2 of the card boxes I made. The idea came from Splitcoaststampers-here is the link:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/drawerbox/

I was only able to get 5 cards and envelopes in so I am hoping I'll get time to make some more. 1 filled with birthday cards & 1 filled with Christmas cards. Tried to keep them simple so they would appeal to the most people.

Here is the christmas one-note the ribbon "handle". And a little glam on the top.







This one was filled with the birthday cards.








I'm also making some altered composition books as school is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment