Monday, February 1, 2010

Bella's

I played with Bella's and some Copics-I only have 10 and really have no idea how to use them. I would like to take a class but would have to drive almost 2 hours to do that. So for now, I just color them in. I do plan on buying some in a group so I can try to teach myself how to blend. Anyways, here are my feeble attempts.

I used a cmbo of this & last year's In Colors from SU-Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss & Rich Razzelberry. the copics were R20 blush,YG03 Yellow Green and E00 Skin White. SU Rich Razzleberry Marker & Close to Cocoa for the hair.


This one made with Choc Chip, Kiwi Kiss & Pink Pirouette. Copics used were E00 Skin White, Hair & Boots Y21 Buttercup Yellow, Present is R20 Blush & R29 Lipstick Red, Sweater is YG03 yellow green and pants BG72 Ice Ocean.


Papers are Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point & Baja Breeze. Copics used were E00 Skin White, Y21 Buttercup Yellow, YG03 Yellow Green, BG72 Ocean Green & B06 Peacock Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment