Thursday, February 25, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!!!

We are supposed to get up to 2 feet of snow between today & tomorrow night so I took today off. I have made several cards-playing with some Bella's & Tilda stamps. I'll post a few now.

These first two are Tilda's-I used Nesties for the 2 rectangles, glitter paper background & a couple of prima's.

Not sure who this little guy is but it's a cute stamp. I used one of the CB embossing folder as the background.


I have no idea who this stamp is - I got it in an exchange but she is really cute. Love the little puppy she is holding.



And a couple of Bella's. First one is Chefabella-background paper is from my sister Jewel (better known as Jewelbug on the cricut website)-DCWV Kitchen stack.



I'm going to send this one to the above mentioned sister - we got together at her house 2/15 to stamp and I want to send a little note to her. She may see it here before it reaches her!



1 comment:

  1. nope I got the card before I saw it here so no ruined surprise for me. thank you for the lovely card. I hope we can get together again soon......maybe just the 2 of us.......

    ReplyDelete