Saturday, January 2, 2010

Birthday Butterfly

Not so thrilled with how this one came out-I probably should not have used the marker on the butterfly. I used SU Certainly Celery, Bermuda Bay & Cool Caribean (from older in colors). Ink is Bermuda Bay for the sentiment & Cool Caribbean for the butterfly. I did the faux stitching around the mat and tiny pearls on parts of the butterfly. The flowers were sprayed with glimmer mist weeks ago-I thought I would have to do some while I was making the card and while I was looking for my plain white flowers found these-perfect match! Placed a larger pearl in the center.

2 comments:

  1. great job on the glimmer misted flower match - did you make your own glimmer mist or is it a tattered angels color? Bloggers must know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this is the tattered angels we bought last time we went shopping-just checked my stash-Riptide & Garden Fairy.

    ReplyDelete