Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sassy Stems

Here are 6 cards I have made this week with the SU set Sassy Stems.

First is with PTI Pink Patterns paper & SU blush blossom. I just used my SU markers & a little pearl bling for the flower centers. The water is chalked on-I used ballet blue.



I cased this one from NancyK on Splitcoaststampers-changed it a little by not adding the ribbon she had or the brads. It is make with PTI white, 2 little scraps of white run thru the cuttlebug-Birds & Swirls & Floral Fantasy embossing folders. The stamped image was layered on Barely Banana & Pacific Point (last years In Color) SU paper. Used markers again to color in.




I love how this one turned out. Rose Red & Regal Rose SU paper is used. The punch is the Round tab punch & ribbon I've had for a long time. Again, more pearl bling for the flower centers.




I used Taken with Teal & Summer Sun SU paper on this one-simple layering but I liked how it turned out. The background stamp is Cheesecloth.




My favorite color comb's lately-SU Chocolate Chip & PTI Ocean Tides. Patterned paper is something I accumulated last year-great coordination with these 2 colors. And some yellow glass colored bling.




Last, bot not least, a Thank you card. Paper is Marigold Morning (SU In Color), Choc Chip & Vanilla. Background stamp used is Weathered.



1 comment:

  1. as usual - spectacular cards!!
    I thought that cheesecloth background was really dyed cheesecloth.......

    ReplyDelete