Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cricut Snowmen

I just started playing with the Cricut cart I received for Christmas-Snowmen. It is really cute-10 different posed snowmen with 10 outfits. I wanted to use some for children's birthday cards-really happy with they way they turned out.

This first one is a little snowlady-I used PTI white for the base, some patterend pink paper ^& SU Pretty in Pink. Added a little glitz with Cotton Candy Stickles. Background paper is from the Debbie Mumm stack & then I used the MS snowflake punch.




I think this one is my favorite-loved how it turned out with the bird on it. Just used some scraps of blue & green I thought went together nicely, used distressed denim Stickles, background is glitter paper-hand cut
the snow pile- and used the MS punches again for the snowflakes. The inside says " A little birdie told me it was your birthday"




and here is a close up on an angle




I think I'll save this one for next years holidays-he seems to be looking at the moon-love how he looks up.




and then we have juggling snowman. I put this on the card and it just seemed to plain-lightbulb went off & he became a juggling snowman-just used the biggest handheld circle punch I had and made some snowballs out of glitter paper scraps.




And the last one-tired little snowman sitting in the snow.



1 comment:

  1. as usual wonderful cards!! did you post a link to your blog on the cricut website? im sure they would like to see your work!!

    ReplyDelete