Friday, January 1, 2010

Different twist to open



I was playing with patterned paper scraps & thought wouldn't it be different to "open" the card on the front. So I scored the left side at 1/4" and stamped the greeting & the butterfly image under the patterend paper. I also used the MS butterfly punch to add a little dimension to the inside. After I did that I thought the front was plain so I punched 3 butterflys from Ruby Red then decided to punch another layer of butterfles from the scraps of patterened paper. The base is Cameo Coral, patterned paper (I have had it at least a year but don't remember where I got it-probably a share with my sister). Ink is Ruby Red-and I used Crystal stickles.

2 comments:

  1. this is really neat - like the execution of this concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way it opens....I am going to try that!!!

    thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete